Ecolabelling Sweden AB is the Swedish secretariat in the organization of Nordic Ecolabelling. Ecolabelling Sweden is divided into five business units, a marketing & communication unit and an office and IT unit.
The five business units are responsible for the development of criteria and licensing of products and services with the Nordic Swan Ecolabel and the EU Ecolabel. The task of the marketing and communication unit is to increase awareness of and demand for the Nordic Swan Ecolabel and the EU Ecolabel, and the administrative unit is responsible for, among other things, IT and finance.
The company currently has about 70 employees. Two of these work as advisors with their own offices in Sweden. The others are at the head office in Stockholm. Our employees have expertise in many different areas to best contribute to the development for a more sustainable future.
We have a basically uniform gender distribution with a small majority of women, and we have both a gender equality plan and a diversity opportunity policy. Our staff receives regular skills development.
- Ragnar Unge CEO +46 (0)8 55 55 24 04 email@example.com
- Gun Nycander HR & Quality Manager/VP +46 (0)8-55 55 24 21 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sara Bergman Criteria & Sustainability Manager +46 (0)8 55 55 24 56 email@example.com
- Jonas Oldmark Business Development & Digitalisation Manager +46 (0)8-55 55 24 14 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Christian Quarles van Ufford Head of Marketing & Communication +46 (0)8 55 55 24 94 email@example.com
- Pierre Papp CFO +46 (0)8 55 55 24 15 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catarina Enholm Chief strategist officer & Human Resources Officer email@example.com