Processing of personal data
Last updated: May 21, 2018
Ecolabelling Sweden (Miljömärkning Sverige AB)is responsible for the processing of your personal information.
- Personal information (name and email address) provided in conjunction with subscriptions to our news and our event invitations is only saved while you are a subscriber. When you unsubscribe, we will remove your personal information.
- Personal information provided in conjunction with an application and the contacts contained within it are handled within the application.
- Personal information provided in conjunction with our product development consultations will be saved as long as you want to receive consultations. Notify us if you no longer wish to receive these, and we will remove all your personal information.
- We use your personal information internally in the company's CRM system.
- We never disclose your personal information to third parties.
All changes to this policy are published by Ecolabelling Sweden (Milljömärkning Sverie AB) on this web page, together with information about when the changes take an effectYou will find the date that the policy was last updated at the top of this page.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your computer when you visit a website. You can have your browser block cookies, but some features on the site may then not work. See your browser's help pages for more information on how to do this.
Our cookies improve your access to our web site and is never linked to personally identifiable information on our web site.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or comments regarding our policy or our handling of personal information.