Dishwasher detergents for professional use 080
A Nordic Ecolabelled dishwasher detergent for professional use, or multi-component system, is one of the least environmentally harmful options available in its product group. The dishwasher detergent fulfils stringent requirements on the health and environmental characteristics of its ingredients as well as performance and efficiency.
Nordic Ecolabelled dishwasher detergents for professional use:
– Contain limited amounts of environmentally hazardous and harmful substances.
– Contain readily biodegradable substances.
– Perform equally or better than equivalent products designed for the same function
– Have an optimal dosage, which is checked during customer visits
For calculations and for more information on chemicals, please use:
Fees valid from January 1st, 2019 until further notice
Application fee including one on-site inspection within the Nordic region *) 30 000 SEK excl. VAT. Inspection of four recipes is included in the application fee. For inspection of aditional recipes, 7 500 SEK excl. VAT per recipe will be charged. Renewal fee *) 15 000 SEK excl. VAT. Inspection of four recipes is included in the fee. For inspection of aditional recipes, 3 750 SEK excl. VAT per recipe will be charged.
Annual licence fee:
Annual Nordic licence fee**) 0,3 % of the licence's annual turnover in the Nordic countries, excl. VAT Minimum fee for the Nordic countries 2 000 EUR annually excl. VAT Maximum fee for the Nordic countries 100 000 EUR annually excl. VAT Annual licence fee outside the Nordic countries (for licence holders with a turnover of more than 300 000 EUR of Nordic Swan ecolabelled products, sold outside the Nordic countries) 2 000 EUR annually excl. VAT
If the Nordic Swan ecolabelled products are only sold outside the Nordic countries, a minimum fee is always charged.
Fee for extensions/alterations of licence:
Extension/alteration of existing licence Should the extension regard inspection of recipes, which are not already included in the licence, 7 500 SEK excl. VAT will be charged per recipe.
Other types of alterations will be charged according to how long it takes to deal with the matter:
- Less than 4 hours: 3 750 SEK excl. VAT
- Between 4 and 8 hours: 7 500 SEK excl. VAT
- More than 8 hours: 15 000 SEK excl. VAT
Fees for on-site inspections:
Extra fee for additional on-site inspection within the Nordic countries 5 000 SEK excl. VAT per visit On-site inspection outside the Nordic region, but within Europe***) 15 000 SEK excl. VAT per visit On-site inspections outside Europe***) 25 000 SEK excl. VAT per visit
Euro rate: The exchange rate of the first day of the year is used to convert amounts in Euro to national currency:
*) Micro enterprises are charged half the fee. A micro enterprise, according to our definition, is a company with a maximum of 10 employees and with a total turnover of €2 000 000 (including both ecolabelled and non-ecolabelled products).
**) Corporations pay only one licence fee
***) There is an extra fee of 1 000 EUR per day if the inspection takes more than one day.
Compilation of hearing statementsSwedish / 2.9
Dishwasher detergents prof 080 CDV calculation DID2014English / 2.9
Information on the latest version of the criteria for dishwasher detergents for professional use
2.8 ⇛ 2.9 Extension of validity of the criteria
The validity of the criteria has been prolonged with 24 months. The new version, 2.9, is valid until 31 March 2022.
2.7 ⇛ 2.8: Adjustment of the criteria
R3, R4 och R10 have been adjusted so that references to expired legislation have been deleted. Furthermore R28 Take-back system has been removed. The new versionn, 2.8, is valid to 31 mars 2020.
2.6 ⇛ 2.7 Extension of validity of the criteria
The validity of the criteria has been prolonged with 24 months. The new version, 2.7, is valid until March 31st 2020.
2.5 ⇛ 2.6 Extension of validity of the criteria
The validity of the criteria has been prolonged with 24 months. The new version, 2.6, is valid until March 31st 2018.
2.4 ⇛ 2.5 Alteration of criteria
- R10: The enzyme subtilisin classified H411 is exempted from the requirement R10, Environmentally hazardous substances. The new version, 2.5, is valid until March 31st 2016.
2.3 ⇛ 2.4 Extension of validity of the criteria
The validity of the criteria have been extended with 21 months. The new version is called 2.4 and is valid until March 31st 2016.
2.2 ⇛ 2.3 Extension of criteria
- The definition of the product group has been developed and now includes products that are used in washer-disinfectors. Please read more about this on page 4 of the criteria document (What can carry the Nordic Ecolabel). R20, on page 13 has been adjusted because of the new definition of the product group.
- The safety data sheet must comply with applicable legislation in the country of application such as Annex II of REACH (Council Regulation 1907/2006/EEC) and later additions and changes. This addition applies to a number of different criteria.
- R12: Textual correction. Before it was referred to criterion R6 for surfactants which is incorrect since R6 contains details on enzymes. This has been adjusted and it is now referred to the correct criterion R5.
- Appendix III: The possibility to specify to what extent an ingredient contains listed substances (if yes, indicate concentration_______)
- R29: Textual correction. Now the Regulation for the Nordic Ecolabelling of products have been added to the text. It is also referred to the Regulations on page 16, Marketing section.
We are so happy you decided to send in an application for the Nordic Swan Ecolabel!
The application process starts by you downloading the application form and filling it in. You then send it to Ecolabelling Sweden.
We will register your application and send you a confirmation. You will also be assigned an advisor who will help you through the application process.
During this process, you will send in documentation that proves that your product can successfully meet each of Nordic Ecolabelling’s requirements for your specific product group.
The application consists of these parts:
- Completed application form
- Documentation Overview
- Documentation showing fulfilment of all requirements according to the criteria document
Once your product has been approved – not before, you have the right to use the Nordic Swan Ecolabel in all your marketing as long as your licence is valid.
We wish you luck with your application and, most importantly, your work towards a more sustainable world!
For more information: "Application step by step"