Coffee service 100
A Nordic Ecolabelled coffee service:
– Has energy efficient coffee machines.
– Sets rigorous environmental and health requirements on the components of the coffee machine that come into contact with foodstuffs.
– Guarantees a high proportion of organically certified coffee and other food consumables.
– Sets rigorous environmental requirements on consumables.
– Uses energy and climate-efficient transports.
– Sets requirements on good quality performance and hygiene.
Fees, valid from January 1st 2019, until further notice
Application fee including one on-site inspection*) 30 000 SEK excl. VAT. Renewal fee *) 15 000 SEK excl. VAT.
Annual licence fee:
Annual Nordic licence fee 0,3 % of the licence's turnover excl. VAT Minimum fee for the Nordic countries 20 000 SEK annually excl. VAT Maximum fee for the Nordic countries No maximum fee
Please note! Although the annual licence fee is based solely on the turnover in the Nordic countries, the product may be marketed with the Nordic Ecolabel also outside the Nordic region. Should you only sell the product outside the Nordic countries you will however be charged the minimum Nordic fee.
Fee for extensions/alterations of licence:
Extension/alteration of existing licence Alterations will be charged according to how long it takes to handle the matter:
- Less than 4 hours: 3 750 SEK excl. VAT
- Between 4 and 8 hours: 7 500 SEK excl. VAT
- More than 8 hours: 15 000 SEK excl. VAT
Fees for on-site inspections:
Extra fee for additional on-site inspection within the Nordic countries 5 000 SEK excl. VAT per visit On-site inspection outside the Nordic region, but within Europe**) 15 000 SEK excl. VAT per visit On-site inspection outside Europe**) 25 000 SEK excl. VAT per visit
*) Micro enterprises are charged half the fee. A micro enterprise, according to our definition, is a company with a maximum of 10 employees and with a total turnover of €2 000 000 (including both ecolabelled and non-ecolabelled products).
**) There is an extra fee of 1 000 EUR per day if the inspection takes more than one day.
RemissammanställningSwedish / 1.2
Information about the latest version of the criteria for Nordic Swan Ecolabelling of coffee service
1.1 ⇛ 1.2: Prolongation of the validity of the criteria
The criteria have been prolonged with 24 months. The new version, 1.2, is valid until 31 December 2022.
1.0 ⇛ 1.1: Adjustment of criteria
The criteria have been expanded in its product definition. The new version, 1.1, is valid until 31 December 2020.
1.0: Adoption of criteria
Criteria for Coffee services was decided by the Nordic Ecolabelling Board on the 15 November 2015. Version 1.0 is valid until 31 December 2020.
We are so happy you decided to send in an application for the Nordic Swan Ecolabel!
The application process starts by you downloading the application form and filling it in. You then send it to Ecolabelling Sweden.
We will register your application and send you a confirmation. You will also be assigned an advisor who will help you through the application process.
During this process, you will send in documentation that proves that your service can successfully meet each of Nordic Ecolabelling’s requirements for coffee services.
The application consists of these parts:
- Completed application form
- Documentation overview
- Documentation showing fulfilment of all requirements according to the criteria document
Please, supply us with additional information to your application form:
- Enter the names of all concepts that you want to Nordic Swan Ecolabel
- Also indicate the places where the concepts are offered
Once your service has been approved – not before, you have the right to use the Nordic Swan Ecolabel in all your marketing as long as your licence is valid.
We wish you luck with your application and, most importantly, your work towards a more sustainable world!
For more information: "Application step by step"